Civic Financial Services | Redondo Beach, CA
Civic Financial Services is currently seeking an Account Executive to join our team! Civic is a private money lending group specializing in the financing of residential investment properties. Civic provides Mortgage Brokers, Investors, and Real Estate Agents with a mortgage lending solution for investment property acquisition and refinance transactions in various states.
The Account Executive is responsible for meeting specific loan production goals through the establishment of ongoing business relationships with mortgage brokers, real estate agents and investors located within the assigned territory.
- Works with Sales Manager and Marketing to identify all potential business sources and to meet loan volume goals within assigned territory.
- Primary focus on driving sales, building and strengthening mortgage broker, realtor and investor relationships.
- Develops and maintains client data base for effective use of contact management tools and CRM.
- Makes initial contact with mortgage brokers, realtors and investors to determine needs and qualifications.
- Directs mortgage broker approval process, providing broker with all forms required to recommend approval.
- Provides approved mortgage brokers with current rate sheets and underwriting guidelines, educates the broker as to pricing/program requirements, submission/documentation and approval criteria.
- Pre-qualifies loan packages when broker requires assistance.
- Works directly with investor/borrower to obtain initial documentation sufficient for submission to loan processing.
- Monitors pipeline reports to determine status of all loans in assigned territory.
- Works with Account Manager/Sales Assistant to keep broker informed of status on submitted loans.
- Provides sales and technical training/support to brokers.
- Knowledge of operations positions, functions and use of Ellie Mae/Encompass loan origination system.
- Minimum 5 years experience in mortgage origination, prefer 3 years in private/hard money space.
- NMLS license.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sales and negotiating skills over phone and in person.
- Extremely strong problem solving skills.
- Service and team oriented.
Wedgewood and its affiliate companies provide excellent benefits which include full medical, 401k contributions, employee investment opportunities, and other exciting and unique perks. Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you!