Maxim Properties is currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join our team! Our parent company, Wedgewood, specializes in the purchase, rehab, and resale of single family residences (acquiring and selling REOs, foreclosures, and other distressed properties). Founded in 1985, we have grown into a diversified, vertically integrated company, expanding our business footprint to include non-performing notes, property management, private lending, brokerage, escrow, and more.
We are experiencing significant national growth, and seeking a qualified candidate that is capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment. The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for assisting our team of Transaction Coordinators. Exceptional organizational and time management skills are a must!
- Generating disclosures
- Auditing Real Estate files to ensure accuracy and compliance with the Bureau of Real Estate
- Ordering City reports
- Tracking all deposits that are due
- General administrative duties to support Brokerage
Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
- Some Real Estate knowledge is a plus, but not required
- STRONG attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and under strict deadlines
- Strong typing & computer skills (including Microsoft Word 2013)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks according to importance