Axiom Home Warranty | Redondo Beach, CA
Home Warranty Company located in Redondo Beach is currently seeking an Assistant Manager to join our team.
The Assistant Manager is an integral part of the Operations process. This position is primarily responsible for assisting the Operations Manager to oversee operations, providing customer service for all residential warranty services to clients, customers, and account managers, as well as assist in the expansion efforts into other states and regions. The ideal candidate will possess prior experience and have an in-depth knowledge of company products and services.
- Assist in oversight of Claims Reps and Claims Process.
- Assist in oversight of vendor relations and quality control.
- Respond to homeowner warranty calls and take home warranty orders via phone and online; input claims into database.
- Dispatch claims to contractors or service providers.
- Respond to homeowners in a timely manner.
- Schedule warranty work with homeowners, field personnel, and trades.
- Call home owners to ensure that work was completed to their satisfaction.
- Responsible for compiling new warranty packets and for mailing, faxing, and e-mailing to customers as required.
Education and Experience:
- Experience working in Real Estate and/or Home Warranty a plus, preferably in a supervisorial role.
- Possess a thorough understanding of all applicable policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, contracted workers, and other employees.
- Possess a willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
Axiom Home Warranty is a member of the Wedgewood family of companies. A 30 year-old, highly successful vertically integrated real estate company in Redondo Beach, CA. Come join our fast paced, fun, energetic company. We provide a competitive salary as well as excellent benefits which include medical, 401k contributions, employee investment opportunities, vacation homes, and other exciting perks.