Claims Representative (Home Warranty)
Axiom Home Warranty | Redondo Beach, CA
Axiom Home Warranty is currently seeking a Claims Representative to join our team in Redondo Beach! This representative is an integral part of the homeowner (client) satisfaction process. The Claims Representative is primarily responsible for providing customer service for all residential warranty services to clients, customers, and account managers. The ideal candidate will possess prior experience and have an in-depth knowledge of company products and services.
- Respond to homeowner warranty calls and take home warranty orders via phone and online; input claims into database.
- Dispatch claims to contractors or service providers.
- Respond to homeowners in a timely manner.
- Perform Data Entry.
- Schedule warranty work with homeowners, field personnel, and trades.
- Call home owners to ensure that work was completed to their satisfaction.
- Responsible for compiling new warranty packets and for mailing, faxing, and e-mailing to customers as required.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience working for a Home Warranty Company preferred.
- Possess a thorough understanding of all applicable policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, contracted workers, and other employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Ability to understand and interpret home warranty contracts.
- Experience in troubleshooting Heating, Air Conditioning, and Home Appliances highly desirable.
Axiom Home Warranty is a member of the Wedgewood family of companies. A 30 year-old, highly successful vertically integrated real estate company in Redondo Beach, CA. Come join our fast paced, fun, energetic company. We provide a competitive salary as well as excellent benefits which include medical, 401k contributions, employee investment opportunities, vacation homes, and other exciting perks.