Outside Sales Representative
Greenhedge Escrow is a relatively new brand in the Wedgewood family of companies. We are seeking experienced outside sales representatives with a hunter mentality to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for prospecting new clients as well expanding upon existing relationships. You will identify target potential before designing and implementing a sales strategy for each account. You will be given specific revenue targets and the tools for success.
Please submit your resume if you have a Sales background and, preferably, have experience in real estate. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
- The primary responsibility is to increase sales and improve regional brand awareness.
- Act as the focal point in establishing and maintaining working relationships with our customers.
- Focus on driving sales, building and strengthening broker, realtor, and investor relationships.
- Develop and maintain client data base for effective use of contact management tools and CRM.
- Develop strategic sales plans and forecasts for the territory.
- Attend training and trade shows as required.
- Plan sales activities/trips to maximize sales coverage and maintain travel expenses within budgets.
- Report on weekly sales activities, operations, and forecasting information.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
- One year inside or outside sales experience preferred.
- Prior Real Estate and/or Escrow experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license / Transportation
- College degree preferred.
- Experience using a CRM system
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint at minimum)
- Customer Service
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sales and negotiating skills over phone and in person.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a high energy level, drive to succeed, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.