Investor Reporting Manager
Wedgewood is currently seeking an Investor Reporting Manager to join our team! The Investor Reporting Manager collaborates with cross functional teams in gathering appropriate data to provide outside investors as well as Senior Management with analysis on profitability and performance of invested business segments as identified and or requested.
Our company specializes in the purchase, rehab, and resale of single family homes (acquiring and selling REOs, foreclosures, and other distressed properties). Founded in 1985, we have grown into a diversified, vertically integrated company, expanding our business footprint to include non-performing notes, property management, private lending, brokerage, escrow, and more.
- Leads, develops and creates comprehensive reporting package tailored for each investor that properly communicates the investment’s performance.
- Extracts data from various systems and perform detail analysis at loan level and property level to provide trends and identify key drivers for the result as well as changes from prior periods.
- Consolidates and reconciles operational data against financial system data to provide meaningful analysis and reporting to investors and management.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to achieve efficiency and effectiveness of investor reporting process.
- Manages and is responsible for timely delivery of all investor reporting packages and knowing all the associated requirements and deadlines.
- Provides other ad hoc reporting as requested by Senior Management or investors.
Required competencies and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance; MBA preferred but not required.
- CPA Designation preferred, but not required.
- 6+ years of of hands-on investor reporting in a mortgage/real estate industry.
- Experience in hedge fund/private equity or investment bank preferred.
- Advanced excel & modeling skills.
- System savvy and able to work with large volume of data.
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid GAAP knowledge.
- Best practice in reporting process.
- Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy.
- Investor reporting and presentation.
- Business Acumen.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Forward thinking.
- Self-Starter with problem solver skills and a strong desire to learn and grow.