Invoice Clerk/ Administrative Assistant
Wedgewood | Las Vegas, NV
Wedgewood is currently seeking an Invoice/Accounts Payable Clerk/Admin to join our team in Las Vegas! Wedgewood is a leading acquirer of distressed residential real estate, specializing in the purchase, rehab, and resale of single family homes. Founded in 1985, we have grown into a diversified, vertically integrated company, expanding our business footprint to include non-performing notes, property management, private lending, brokerage, escrow, and more.
This is a unique hybrid position as the employee will have both Invoicing & AP responsibilities while also maintaining important administrative functions. Please read job description carefully.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Processes invoices after receiving proper instructions and approvals
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks
- Distributes signed checks as required
- Answers vendor inquiries
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files
- Prepares cleared checks for storage
- Assembles and processes overnight shipments to branches
- Performs filing and copying
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required
- Receive and sort rent payments
- Receive, open and distribute mail/deliveries
- Facilitate large/full staging moves
- Manage orders (ie: place orders, track, confirm when received and facilitate pickups with vendors)
- Keep track/logging/tagging all staging inventory using EZ Office
- Bank runs/HOA resale pick up runs/Auctions runs as needed
Required Skill Set:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable and/or Invoice Clerk role
- Ability to handle temporary projects amidst prioritizing primary job duties.
- College degree preferred but not required
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience is a plus.
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and communication skills
This is a full-time, salaried position which offers great opportunities for growth. We provide a competitive salary as well as excellent benefits which include medical, 401k company match, employee investment opportunities, vacation homes, and other unique perks.