Wedgewood is currently seeking a full-time Invoice Clerk! We will have a spot on our invoicing team due to a recent promotion. This position offers outstanding growth opportunities and is a wonderful learning platform!
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of related experience working in a fast-paced environment and have VERY HIGH ATTENTION TO DETAIL. The most important traits for a successful candidate are: sense of urgency, diligence, detail-oriented, problem solving skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to be proactive.
- Act as a Team Leader to our small group of Invoice Clerks
- Process invoices from construction crews/contractors
- Interact with contractors on the telephone
- Manage credit accounts for various distributors
- Process legal invoices/ payments for third party firms/ reconciling accounts
- Data entry & various projects that involve sorting and organizing data
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to ensure mutual understanding of processes
Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience with invoice processing
- Computer savvy: word & excel
- Customer service background
- Experience Microsoft AX Dynamics is a plus (accounting/data entry system)
- Ability to make quick decisions and prioritize tasks