Senior Interior Designer
Maverick Design is currently seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join our team in Los Angeles. Maverick is a boutique design company with a unique signature elegance that resonates across a wide range of styles. Our designers are known for creating truly imaginative spaces that are both tastefully creative and invitingly livable. We allow home buyers exclusive access to premier homes that are custom styled and ready to live in. Maverick was created as a specialized design division by its larger parent company, Wedgewood, after seeing the need for designer homes at every price-point. Wedgewood is a diverse residential rehabilitation company with a rich history in residential properties on a national level. Over the past 30 years, the company has built a longstanding reputation for its assorted multidisciplinary endeavors.
We are looking for a qualified candidate who is a talented designer, creative problem solver, and team player. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, passionate about design.
All applicants should have 5+ years of residential design experience.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Site visits and field verification
- Concept/Design for each project
- Interface with Property Managers, Contractors, and Vendors
- Material selections factoring in budget
- Site visits to ensure design is implemented
- Interior furnishings, accessories, art, and furniture plans
- 5+ years of experience in Residential design
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Design/ Interior Architecture
- Residential Design
- Color Knowledge
- Space Planning
- Interior Architecture
- Understanding of Architecture & Style
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
We provide a competitive salary as well as excellent benefits which include medical, 401k contributions, company car, employee investment opportunities, and other unique perks. Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you!